She Got her Drugs lol

Friday, February 23, 2007
Wow what a trooper I'm SO proud of her she went FOREVER without anything, couple Demerol's last night and that was it, the Contractions obviously started getting a bit worse and the pain a lot worse but she pushed through. The hospital has been a MAD HOUSE literally. They had to medi-vac someone to Vancouver so Christy sorta got put on the back-burner till about 6:30 then she got her glorious epidermal and finally chucked her cookies (had been feeling like it since about 2:30 3:00 o'clock. Now she's basking in the drugs and only feeling slight pressure. She's gonna catch a couple mins maybe an hour of Zzzz's and then they're gonna move things right along.

At current she's just over 6cm's and rounding and the baby is +1

Thanks for all the support and Prayers.

Just a shout out to Mike, Moe Mark Leah and Ryan. Watching my boy!! HUGE Blessing guys REALLY really appreciate it!!

9 comments:

Anita said...

Yaay yaay yaaaay! Thanks for the updates chris. I can't wait to hear all the wonderful baby news. Enjoy your beautiful daughter!

Becky said...

Great updates! My husband was way to flustered to be able to update people! Way to keep it together! Can't wait to be "introduced" to Olivia via pictures!

Jenny said...

Yay!!! Tell Christy we agree...she's a trooper!
Thanks for the update!

joni said...

Anita do you have a blog??

Anita said...

No JOni I just use my blobber log in info. I'm setting one up when we move cuz in the boonies here we only get dial up and its waaay to slow.

Keep us posted chris!

joni said...

baby Olivia is 9lbs 11oz all is well!!!

joni said...

23rd 9lbs 13oz 20inches...thats pretty close i'd say..(smiles) sendin ((hugs))

Jenny said...

Sending big hugs to all 4 of you!

Sharijoy said...

Jenny told me you went in .....Congrats I still have two months to go. God bless and big way to go Chris I'm not sure my hunny would even know how to use the phone let alone blog!! Maybe now I'll finally meet you in Walmart or CT and get to see your new little blessing!!