Day 2!

Saturday, February 24, 2007
Hi All!
Thanks for the comments we appreciate them all Christy can hardly wait to get home to be welcomed and congratulated by her blogging buddies and family members! Thank you to all the visitors today you blessed us!

Mommy and baby both did Great last night Olivia slept pretty much through the night one hick-up is about it but I won't go into to many details, long story short Christy had to get some assistance which she hates doing especially when the nurses who already do so much are swamped like they were. But it was all sorted and taken care of.

Olivia slept great cuddled with Mommy for a little bit and all was well. Throughout the day there was a constant stream of visitors which was awesome especially for my sake ha ha I had a migraine and it was killin me I stayed till 1pm and brought Tristan home for a nap, we both slept for almost 4hrs so he must have been tired as well. My migraine cooled to a headache and I went back to the hospital, but it was pretty bad I felt pretty nauseous.

Tonight I hung out for the rest of the night and tucked Olivia and Mommy in for bed at about 10pm they were both pooped. Christy and I went for a nice little walk through the halls and just chilled out it was a nice night with our daughter. Tristan hung out with Nana and Papa, which I have to say have been a HUGE blessing for Christy and I we appreciate them SOOOO Very much! Nana is already spoiling her new girl, been shopping twice today both times with an abundance of goodies and clothes!! Sure blesses our socks off.

So I leave you with a few pictures some of which are my fave. I was looking forward to this moment the most besides the arrival of our daughter. Tristan meeting his baby sister. He was pretty excited Nana and Papa took him shopping and bought sister something and he came running in wanting to give it to her..







Awesome eh!!

Anyways Olivia wanted to say goodnight to everyone out there and thanks you for your love and prayers!




Quick Update: Were hoping to head home tomorrow morning and get settled, please feel free to stop by and visit at home!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh man, I love those pictures of Tristan and his little sister! So SWEET I have a toothache!

joni said...

Chris you and Christy are amazing...company today ?? the first day home..i wanna cry. give us a call iffen you still feel that way when all is said and done. Give your little woman a hug...

Annie said...

Aunty Michelle and Uncle Billy say congratulations and Olivia is just beautiful.

Anita said...

I'm so bummed that we can't be there! Those pictures with Tristan meeting Olivia are so cute. What a wonderful memory for you guys!
I hope you get settled at home quickly and that its smooth sailing :)

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures...what a proud big brother!!