Finally I'm Done!!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007
OK the day has finally arrived, I am officially done work until June 4th or possibly November... Depending on some "things" at work. I may never go back to CGI. I might just look for a new job OR if my business picks up enough during my time off then I'll just keep doing that. Anyways on to more important news. My darling wife whom I love ever so much. Will be in the hospital tomorrow getting "gel'd" so we should see our new baby any time now. I'm so excited I could pee Ooooops... But seriously its going to be loads of fun and we can't wait. We've been eagerly anticipating the arrival of our new baby and were OK with it being either sex. We've been told a few times that its a girl, but were prepared and more then happy with whatever it is. Olivia Grace or Zachariah Daniel. I know a lot of people are riding on it being a girl and so are we.. At least my Credit Card and Bank Account thinks so anyways. But like I said, either way and were gonna be happy. Yes even me :P Whatever the sex, its a precious gift on loan from God, and we'll do our best to honor that and raise our kids up in the way that they should go!! Thank you everyone for your prayers covering my family, we appreciate them all. I'll try to be diligent in posting news and pics of the baby each night while my wife is in the hospital. We love you all and your a blessing to us..

Thank you and God Bless!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a blessing to be able to spend this time off of work with your family!!
Wishing you all the best for the arrival of your baby!!!!

Carin said...

:) super excited for you guys! Don't forget to call down to Emergency to bring me up! We'll surround that babe with love and prayer as she enters this world!