12:14AM Off the the Hospital 1:41 Home

Friday, February 23, 2007
We thought, possibly that her water broke. Seems it was just some mucus, well a lot I guess? I don't know these sorta things. Anyways... we were going to go but the nurses said to come. So we did. Now its 1:41AM and were going back to bed. She's feeling a bit nauseous and I think she chucked her cookies when we got home. I can't help with that cause then we'll both be puking :( I did last time with Tristan and had to go get fresh air after the third heave ho... Yuck..

Anyways this is crazy fun exciting I couldn't even sleep, before we left I just started to sorta fall asleep and I was dreaming of the slugs from "Flushed Away" they were singing to me, then Christy says "Oh Oh Hun I think my water just broke" Ha ha

So she got another shot of Demerol and were going to try to get some sleep.. Thanks for all the prayers guys we appreciate it!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Can't wait for your next post!!!

Jenny said...

Hope your night went well! Tell Christy we're thinking of her!
(My hubby's the same way with the puking thing!)