9:30AM Were going back to the Hospital.

Friday, February 23, 2007
So here's the scoop, We slept last night the contractions were constant but Christy slept thats the important thing. Her nauseous-ness has turned into full blown puking and me being the wuss that I am can't help her. Seems that Tristan (stayed at Aunty Ruth's) is having sympathy puke's for mommy. Thankfully he made it to the bathroom... REALLY Sorry guys I promise he wasn't sick when he left!. Were heading back to the hospital, to be gelled again I'm assuming however with the progress thats been happening I don't know if they are going to Gel her so I guess we'll see. She's relaxing right now in the tub and then were going to head down so again Thank you for keeping her in your prayers I, we really appreciate it!!

Blessings

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Prayin for you all today...hoping to hear some girly (or boy) news today!!!