OK Here's an Update!

Thursday, February 22, 2007
So were back from the hospital sorry for putting everyone on alarm, here's the latest news she's progressed about 2.5cm's on her cervix and the baby is dropping, she dilating but not quite ready. They gave her a shot of Demerol and she's already not making any sense when she talks (It's Great) Were actually REALLY REALLY happy it didn't happen right now, I know that sounds weird but their were 3 other girls in there when we were in. All came in within about 20mins of each other, one or maybe two got sent home not sure and one delivered a baby girl. Everyone in our room was crying (except me :P) it was cool, I'll admit I was a bit emotional sitting next to my darling wife as she was having her contractions. She's a trooper I'm proud of her. Anyways, the reason we were happy is cause we got put into Delivery Room 4, which is basically a storage closet with a bed. So yah we called Joni to tell her that she's "Most Likely" the winner of the baby poll. She laughed and said that Olivia isn't ready her nails aren't done! I like that funny stuff she'll come out when she's all glamored up HAHA good stuff. Anyways there you go 3 posts in one day.. I think I'll post a link to on my wife's blog cause I don't want to type it twice!

Blessings

2 comments:

joni said...

hehe ...

Jenny said...

Hope you get some rest.
Tell Christy we're all praying for her!