Cait sent me pics!

Saturday, March 31, 2007
They're gonna get some better pics for me tomorrow with a digital camera. These were taken with his phone and I'm told it does no justice for how swollen it really is.



Here's a good one of Jer trying to make the best of it LOL positive attitude makes for faster healing process I guess haha

Anyways another small prayer request, that God would help provide for him and Cait in this time as he obviously is going to be off work for awhile now and with Truck payments and general life things to pay for its gonna make things tough. Maybe he'll get insurance I don't know So ya just for God to provide for their needs!

Thank you!!

4 comments:

Adam said...

I've been praying ever since I heard brother! This week with power outage and then hearing this it really makes you stop and consider the important priorities in life. I'm praying for a healing for Jeremy's eye, and heart that will beat strong and passionately for Jesus!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! That's gotta hurt!! Good to see Jeremy horsing around tho'. What a trooper.
Wishing him a speedy and full recovery. Love & hugs, Aunt Nan & family

Gwen said...

We're still praying, too. And we know that God can heal more than bodies!

Darci said...

I seen your msn name. so I was praying, finally stumbled acrossed the whole story here. I feel for you with the whole "brother in hosptial" right now..