New Post... Yes Dear!

Thursday, March 22, 2007
OK so you guys gotta know I'm not updating this blog everyday.. Probably not even every week.

But because my darling wife asked me to update I suppose I should. I recently re-installed my computer.. I hate doing this because I have SOOOO much data to move and so many things configured into my computer that I always seem to miss something. Well this time being the n00b that I am I seemed to have screwed up some how my bookmarks backup. I triple checked it to make sure that I got the right one but some how some way I didn't get them so I've lost ALL my bookmarks. Now to some of you that may not be a huge deal but to me it is, I've got 2 home based businesses, each of which I have a tonne of stuff that I do through the web. Well along with the bookmarks being gone it means that all my User names and Passwords that were saved with the sites that I frequent are gone as well. It hasn't been till the last year or so that I've started using the same 3 passwords depending on the level of security I need to have. So long story short I don't have my bookmarks or my profile :(

Other then that its a few minor things. Office needs to be "validated" now which is LAME, like Microsoft doesn't make enough money.. Oh well "Hey Bill I hacked XP Pro again" haha jerk :P I bought a copy of Vista Ultimate, but I'm not installing that on my old computer and I'm not buying XP cause I don't want to. Part of the problem is that I own more then 4 computers at $180 a pop.. Forget it, why should I have to pay for 4 copies or more... GRRR

Today, Tristan and I walked home from Papa's it was cool except it started to get a bit cold for him. We had a nice walk though. Its always fun to bring him to Dad's for Reno's he brings his tools in and says "OK guys, lets get to work" Such a fun kid!

So its almost 2am and I'm still awake, dumb I know... I don't want to turn back into a night owl but I was so tired today that I had to sleep for a couple hours I was getting a headache, which always seems to turn into a migraine.

Well anyways my lovely wife is letting me sleep in tomorrow after that I'm heading over to Dad's to do some work, the Lozza has graciously accepted to come (in the evening) help me put a couple sheets of drywall up, that will be nice cause I really want to get the roof done. So it feels like another little project is completed. Craig and I were there today and we both think that we need to bring a professional in cause the house is so crooked that its gonna be a BIG BIG job, especially for a couple armature dry wallers :P Since its a finished project that paint can't help to hide it only amplifies the mistakes made, and if we do it were afraid there's going to be allot of mistakes made. I hope Mom and Dad opt for the pro's to come in. They'd have the house done over the weekend no problem. Even if we just get one to come in and give us some pointers or whatever.

My Mom is going to be here in 11 sleeps that's going to be fun, she told my Dad that if she can find work here she's not coming home this time. He can pack the house up and deal with the sale and stuff she's tired of missing everything with the kids. She wants to be around for her grand kids. It would be great to have her and my step-dad here. More babysitters :P Jk In all seriousness it would just be nice to be near family that's from my side for once :P I haven't lived with my mom technically since I was 8, however I did live there for a couple months when I was 20 I moved to Van for work. Anyways Tristan loves his "Grammi" so it will be good, and she hasn't met Olivia so that will be exciting. Especially since its the first girl in 4 generations, well except for on her side obviously :P but a granddaughter is always exciting!

Haha quick side note before I go to bed. My little Diva dropped a bomb on Mommy today, Christy was changing her bum and was about to put a clean diaper on her and she blew up, got her all cleaned up and she did it again!! Funny stuff, I didn't like that it was getting on the carpet but its funny now LOL

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I always feel bad that Scott lives so far away from his family...it would be nice to have some of his side closer(part of time anyways!LOL)for him and the boys. I bet your mom must be stoked to see her grandkids.
Too funny about your lil Diva dropping a bomb on her momma!!
I agree about the professionals, sometimes spending a little money will save you a lot in the future!
Hope you all are having a great day!!

Chris said...

LOL thats funny cause I am one of the Pro's when it comes to computers.. thats my business I fix'em sell'em so its crazy...lol

Servant said...

Well chris, you better get your poop in a group because Im coming for ya bro, and your gonna get beat so bad you want be able to even hold the controller when im done with ya hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah SNORT