Too Little Too Late!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I don't even really know what to write about tonight's game... I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come I love this team always have and always will. I'm not one of those Hockey fans that jump ship first sign of trouble, in fact this year is the first year I've EVER and I do mean EVER cheered for two teams and truth is I'm not even really cheering for the other team, I just like Cary Price. Brutal I know I feel like I'm betraying my team, cheating... It's hard... Really hard.

Anyways I'm a die hard Canucks fan I believe in blue!! I hate to see them playing like this because I know they have so much more to offer, they proved that by actually showing up in the 3rd period. Had they played with that intensity throughout the entire 60 minuets of hockey we would have won for sure!

I'm soooo frustrated with how the Sedin's have been playing it's not funny, Matt nailed it for me tongith when he said lazy and comfortable.. That EXACTLY how I feel about them they're making crap plays taking dumb penalties that your "top" forwards shouldn't be taking the 3rd line guys are making them look like rookies... It's brutal, even when they're making the effort to chase the puck and make the plays they're suckin it up. GRRRRR

Kyle Wellwood was one of my picks to stay, he didn't :( But they called him up and he played a great game I thought, he may be a bit out of shape but that will come with time he didn't look to be weezin or draggin but on ANY plays infact he was makin the Sedin's look like they should've been trying for a spot. Wellwood seems to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time "reading the play" makes great passes and can actually put it in the net when given the opportunity.

We need to pick the agressive game back up, the one we played in Calgary and Detriot, more so in Calgary.. Seriously even the 3rd period tonight was good hockey.. I don't know I'm glad there's a couple days off cause I'm frustrated..

GO NUCKS GO!

0 comments: