5-2 Buffalo

Saturday, October 18, 2008
Well what can I say about tonight... Other then the boyz didn't couldn't seem to find their feet. Sanford was in net and imho he did a fantastic job, yes even with a 5-2 loss, I'd say his defense was less then stellar. I don't know, there was some good back and forth action for about 5mins in the second but unfortantely to little to late :(

One thing that choked me and if I was a hockey player I'd be getting suspeneded all the time for beatin up the ref's or I'd at least make sure to clip and envolve them in the hits when smokin others :P They made a WEAK call against burrows even the tv guys were like penalty against buffalo and Burrows ended up getting it plus extra for un-sportsman-like and a 10mins on top of that... GRRRR

Anyways playing the Blackhawks at 4pm on sunday hopefully that will be better.. It's kinda crappy cause normally we spank the east teams and struggle with the west...

Oh well...

GO CANUCKS GO

On a side note I had a VERY lazy day infact I forgot to hang out with a buddy I was so lazy I laid in bed till around 12 went downtown at about 1:30 for some quick work and thought to myself I'm supposed to be doing something else, what the heck is that something else.... checked my calendar and had no idea. Got home and found that my buddy had called so I tried to call back and there was no answer :( sorry bro! next time for sure!!


0 comments: