Look Mom! Two left feet... 4-3 Van

Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a game.. Seriously they played hard skated hard but MAN OH MAN there were a lot of mistakes. Let's pass through guys, let's turn it over as much as we can, let's take some REALLY and I do mean REALLY stupid penalties... Maybe just maybe we could cost ourselves the game..

Henrick, Daniel remember you can't wear your brothers skates.. You have to have a right foot and a left foot not two lefts, not two rights... Your on the #1 line for your team Your an example to the rest of the guys and all I heard ALL night long was Burrows, Kesler and Hansen maybe we should make them our top line? Don't get me wrong I like the twins they can usually read each other really well and make some great plays but tonight................to be honest...........I would've benched them both.

It was definately nice to see double digits on the shot count, even better to see 29 shots throughout the 3.1 periods. Some really nice hits, great hustle and over all aside from the Sedin blunders it was a good game.. I'm still waiting for Demitra to dazzle me but I think the best he did tonight was an assited assit... Infact I don't even really recall hearing his name. There were a couple very nice goals tonight, jaw dropping :) Burrows won the game for us in OT about 27 seconds in Mason Raymond tied it up for us early in the third with a rebound from Big Willie who btw played a strong game tonight! It was Hansens goal that dazzled me, at first I was frustraded with Burrows for a "lazy" shot or rather what looked like a lazy shot but it made for a beaUTIFUL rebound off the back wall and a crAzy goal about 5mins into the first period good way to start things off by opening the scoring for your team! Kesler tipped a nice one in to once again put the Nucks in the lead and ya that's the game right there. "Dat guy" (Burrows) impressed us once again! Lots of grit, determination.. he's going to be a force to reckon with and is only getting better with time!

Anyways it's nice to see the team winning especially after the spanking they recieved from Washington. Speaking of which the Caps and the Pens played tonight and thankfully the Caps won that game too lots of talk about the "Sid Ovechy show" and I just happen to be a bigger fan of Ovechkin the Syd the Kid so I'm glad they won.

GO CANUCKS GO!!

0 comments: