I had to work :( but :)

Sunday, October 12, 2008
I missed most of the game tonight.. I was Deejay'in a wedding tonight.. The nice thing about doing it for Sight&Sound is that I get to leave while they eat and do the speaches and can come back and do the dance. So I DID get to watch the first period. Calgary looked a lot more determined to win tonight but glad to see that the Nucks pulled through!!! Yay for 2-0-0. Anyways I really wish I got to watch the game but meh.. thems the breaks.

Thanks to my beautiful wife and best friend for texting me the play by plays... Ok well really just the scores and fights :P but still Thanks guys!

I gotta get up early tomorrow so I'm outta here!
Nite

Let me leave you with this pic!
Nice to see Demitra score! even nicer to see someone excited and celebrating when getting a goal :P Big goal to win the game in OT for the nucks!!!

1 comments:

Gwen said...

We watched part of it on CBC, Live in Punjabi! Too funny.