Crazy Crazy

Friday, January 26, 2007
So work is CRAZY right now I'm only here till the 12th or depending on Olivia could be earlier or later we'll see :D

I've got this project to do at work right now installing and setting up PDA's I have over 100 to do in less then two weeks, as I'm the "resident" PDA expert. It takes roughly 1hr and 15mins to set one up from nothing with everything they need to work in the plant. I've already done a pile of them and needless to say I'm sick of seeing them already... So I thought I'd make you guys look at them :P

I guess its not all bad seeing as I now have 2 outta the 3 PDA's for my personal use, I have both Dell's (the ones on the end) Work paid for them and I can take them home or whatever I want. They bought them so that I can learn how to use them inside and out... I guess I've done that. But you can always learn more so I continue to play with them. Also I've finally convinced them to get me a Blackberry I'm getting the 8703e I'd prefer something else but they wouldn't go for it. The only reason I'm getting one is because the BIGWIGS all of the upper management guys are the only ones that have them and we can't very well be testing problems and finding solutions on those, I have to fix it and get it back to them ASAP So I'll have my own to hose and fix as I please :P It's basically an over glorified PDA (personal digital assistant) with a phone and better internet capabilities.

So as most of you have been reading on Christy' blog were going to be having our baby soon!! I'm UBER Excited! We still haven't decided on a middle name yet though which is weird but to be honest I don't know if we've really been thinking about one. Is it weird if you don't have a middle name, who said you have to have one anyways.. not that we won't give her one but maybe?? who knows. Anyways I've got a few things to do this weekend to get ready, setup the crib and get some stuff outta the shed and cleaned up for mommy and baby. I've been telling Christy that she's been over doing it but she never listens to me... Staying up all night on the phone or the computer nerding it out.. She's been staying up later then me which is a HUGE change for us usually I'm coming to bed an hour or so after her.. I was in bed 2.5 hours before her last nite :P just as an idea..

Anyways were all getting excited for the new addition to our family, Christy has again stuck true to her word and not complaining about being pregnant even though she's VERY sore this time She's a trooper. I'm really proud of her. This pregnancy has been a lot different then with Tristan. She's gonna be a great Mommy all over again, I love her heart, her attitude and her excitement. I'm really stoked for having a girl a little Christy runnin around fartin up a storm :P A princess for my Queen!!

8 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks babe! I love you!

P.S.You could have left out the pregnancy related gas problem I have though! haha

Chris said...

pregnancy related LMAO your cute :P

Carin said...

you guys are both adorable :) tee hee... can't wait for both of you!
(good to know you are a PDA expert... *wink)

Tamara said...

Little girls don't fart Chris..didn't you know that?

Tanya said...

Its so cute to see how excited you are. She will be such a blessing...middle name or not!

And yes...little girls do fart...have you ever smelt mine? (I mean my little girls farts...not mine! haha) Oh she'd kill me if she knew I put that on here!

Looking forward to seeing that little sweety!

Anonymous said...

(BBE) Whoever gets a wife gets a good thing, and has the approval of the Lord.
Especially us buddy.
Nice hearing about your baby PDAs and your baby coming PDQ.
By the way what's with women always farting around the house anyway! Seriously!
Adam

Laney said...

actually my mom and steve's dad don't have middle names... I guess their parents decided after having so many kids that picking a first name was hard enough and didn't want to bother with a middle name, so it's not all that uncommon...

jessicabrandenbarg said...

Ahh whats with guys and electronic devices that are impossible to use!!Blackberries have WAY to many functions for this simple girl!
Im excited for you guys, and yeah you should Give Olivia Mai a middle name.. maybe Mai!! hahaha
cheers