Ahh Happy New Year?

Friday, January 05, 2007
I trust all is well with everyone and you had a Great New Year!! My family didn't do much infact I think the outlaws were up later then Christy and I were :P I was VERY sick from Thursday till actually today. So I didn' t do much of anything.

We started potty training Tristan he's a funny dude, this morning he woke up with a DRY diaper, told Mommy that he had to pee ran to the bathroom proceded to undress himself and then he let her fly just stood there and pee'd his heart out! Which is great cause Christy's been teachin him to pee sitting.. I've shown him the standing technique and the cool bubbles :P So he was pretty thrilled about that. He's a smart lad and is and has been ready for awhile now, we've just been waiting for Mommy, its hard for me to teach him cause I'm at work for 12hrs a day so he only sees me at night and weekends. Kinda pointless to only teach at night, but now Mommy is more the ready she's doing it and I'm helping with as much as I can. I cheer him on we do a little dance and celebrate after he goes potty. My little guy is growing up :( I'm getting old haha

Anyways Happy New Year yadda yadda

1 comments:

Carin said...

he's a great kid... and yeah I guess him growing up means you are getting old... especially barely making it to the countdown! wow...
Happy New Year to you....