Yum Yum Sushi Time!!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Tomorrow I have my "Performance Review" yipppee there's only one thing I want MO'MONEY But thats a whole post in itself...

The great thing about the performance review is that my supervisor takes us out for lunch, for a "private" meeting and I get to pick the restraunt. So we'll be out on the companies dime. If there's one food I love to eat and not pay for its Chinese!! I'm a HUGE sushi fan which is wierd cause I don't like fish lol (Although my taste buds have seemed to change and I can eat some fish) We went out to this place in North Van a few years ago... OMG to die for. We were visiting Tommy boy and he and a friend took us for lunch to this place and said "Chris if you like sushi this is the place to eat" so I said sure we ordered a huge platter with everything on it, it was amazing. Anyways I just found out my supervisor likes Sushi as well so I'm sold were doing Sushi for lunch tomorrow... I'll have me a nice bowl of soup and a Yummy platter of Sushi!!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm sorry to inform you...but sushi is Japanese...not Chinese!! haha!

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it more than you know!

Chris said...

I knew that but the chinese restraunts sell it :P so I said "going out for Chinese" ;)

Tamara said...

I've never tried sushi, but I don't like it. Actually, I shouldn't say I haven't tried it because I have. And I didn't like it lol

Moving on.

Hallaaa at you FINALLY linking me!

Christy said...

I am so jealous! But I can't have anything more than California rolls because raw fish is a no-no for this pregnant Momma!

Tommy Boy said...

Mmmmm... Sushi... I think I'll have that for lunch today!! ;)

Yes, that Sushi restaurant was AWESOME... so many good places in Vancouver. I've only found a couple here, but that's because NO ONE I have met here likes Sushi! So I've had to go and try different places and so far only found a couple good ones... and many that aren't so good... :S

Enjoy Lunch!!

Tommy Boy

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that! By they way learn how spell our last name in your links;)!

Blessings,
Keith

Chris said...

oh crap sorry dude :P waara' lol I tried to make sure I didn't do that too...

Riteesha Mathew said...

I love sushi! definitely on my list of fave foods. if u are ever in jasper, check out 'oka's sushi' at the jasper park lodge, best sushi i have ever had!