Merry Christmas Y'all

Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Well things are finally starting to slow down. This weekend was a blast now that Tristan is getting older Christmas actually means something to him. We are trying to teach him what its really about sharing the birth of our Lord and teaching him as much about it as we can. We wanted to not put very much emphasis on the presents and it seemed to be working but truthfully being an only child, with a sibling on the way he was quite spoiled. Funny thing though he didn't get much for toys at all. I almost feel bad. He did great in the begining but near the end he just got more and more excited, by the time we were web-camming with my mom to open her pressies from her and Dad he was rippin through them.. My mom was encouraging him though. He did use his manners though. We'll continue to teach him the real meaning of Christmas.


I'm back at work, cool thing though is that our new team leader said not to work to hard so I'm doing just that slack city. I've got some stuff to take care of on the servers changing tapes and making sure the backups are running properly. Monitoring a few things but I'm gonna just try to relax as much as possible :P


Anyways I hope you all had a GREAT Holiday and a Merry Christmas!
Blessings!

2 comments:

Carin said...

Christmas was SO last year Chris.. :P tee hee - hope yours was wonderful also! :) can't wait to meet your daughter!

Adam said...

Keep up the good work Chris! You're a wonderful father.