*Sigh*

Thursday, July 13, 2006
So the last couple days have been umm stressful days. Things keep adding up that bug me you know. Finally feel like your climbing out of one hole only to find yourself falling back into another. Our van was a gift, amazing gift at that couldn't have come at a better time. I'm very thankful for it, its a beast but its our beast :-D My son was in the front yard throwing rocks (he knows better, but he deffinately knows better now!!) and he broke the sliding door window. My wife thought for sure I was going to be mad but boys will be boys I guess. It just sucks cause its $120 + install if I can't do it myself also one of the motor mounts broke clean off.. Time to sell the beast :D so we'll be taking donations for a new vehicle. Don I'm talking to you since you already own my truck

Haha yesterday at work sucked I think it was my breaking point for the week. Thank God we had small group last nite, I was able to surround myself with good friends and have a relaxing evening. I really wasn't looking forward to coming to work today, but I did. I was sorta preping myself for another bad day like I said its been that kinda week. BUT :D so far its been good. I didn't get much for sleep was up to late but I feel good. The cool thing is we finally got our new monitors, I had this old CRT monitor that was ultra blurry and it gave me a headache. Our bosses back east said they were sending us new CRT's I thought whats the point they're all crap. Turns out they sent us new TFT's SAWEEEET so I got a new monitor, its great I can use my resolution I like and its not blurry and my headache is gone.. Anyways I'm gonna go enjoy it and get some work done its almost Friday :-D

3 comments:

Jenny said...

We all have days or weeks like that. It seems you just get something paid off and Wham!!! Something else is happening that costs money!!
It's the wonderful world of life!!! (although at time you can just scream!)

BTW, I'm a friend of Tanya's and Christy and have nothing better to do in my life than comment on other people's blogs!!!!

Christy said...

Aww I was hoping this was a post about how much you love me! Oh well I will settle for a picture of the truck that we WILL own one day! Love you!

Tanya said...

I'm sorry about your bad week, I think we can all relate to some extent. Its great too that you went easy on Tristan for the window, he's a boy and I know it wasn't intentional.

Glad to hear that things are better, a new monitor would brighten Jason's day too...wouldn't it for all computer geeks? hee hee.

Hope you have a good weekend...maybe we'll see you. Take care.