i r n00b

Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Ok here's the scoop haha I'm just doing this cause I get these sudden urges to type stuff sometimes. I dunno why but I do so there. I have an MSN Blog and my wife says "the msn one sucks arshole on a hot day" So I figured I'd give this a whirl. I'm gonna say the same thing here that I said there. I don't post every day I probably don't even post every week... Ok truth is I post like once a month maybe I'm just lazy I dunno we'll see. So here it is I've officially joined the 'blogger' world... maybe... we'll see... I guess.

haha

ps to check out previous postings on my now old msn blog go here: http://chriscolborne.spaces.msn.com/

8 comments:

Janelle said...

welcome to the blogging world! love the pic that Christy posted!!

Jenny said...

Welcome!! I've heard lots about you from your wife!!

Tommy Boy said...

Well, you definately are a n00b :P

Got this one bookmarked and I'll be sure to keep an eye on it when I have access to the internet.

Your Buddy Down Unda,

Tommy Boy

Tanya said...

Glad to have you in blogland! This should be interesting I must say! Looking forward to it!

Tamara said...

Welcome to the dark side.

What is that line even from?

starla said...

so you've joined the rest of us nerds!! Jk! i'm not sure yet if your blog is worth linking.....we'll see....

Tanya said...

Good one Starla! I agree, we'll have to see if your link worthy, I think you have to post more than once a month to be worthy of the link!

Bonnie said...

Yay! Mr. Chris, you make goooooood blogs!