So it Begins!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Well the season is finally upon me where I burn the candle at both ends... Why you ask well I DJ on the side for fun.. I've always loved music and what better job then getting paid to do what you love. It's a great gig I don't have to book, I don't really have to deal with the clients AND I don't have to chase people down to pay me. Sight&Sound does it all for me and drops a nice chunk of change in my pocket.


No I don't use turn tables although I'd love to give it a try and see how it is. I just thought it was a cool pic. So here's the catch I don't have a DJ name and I figure that every DJ needs a "DJ name" right? Apparently according to some of my friends who've heard me DJ I do have a DJ voice ha-ha whatever that is. So anyways fire me some thoughts all will be considered and maybe there will even be a cool prize or something.

Prize ideas? I've got TONNES of music I could rip you a couple discs.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Now didn't I read somewhere on Christy's fb status that she refers to you as "large"...how about dj jiggy large..

Christy said...

Hahahaha! Jenny wins!!!