Grandparents

Saturday, October 17, 2009
My Grandparents are visiting right now, which is great. I love spending time with them and it seems we don't get to do it very often, even though we live way closer then we used to we still only see them every couple months or so. When I was a kid I lived in the same town as them practically, I would go out to their farm with my Mom and hang out with them it was a blast. My Grandma always tells stories of how I'd come over and take her out on dates to McDonalds or something like that. Or going on road trips thats where I gave her the nick name Nana-Rap cause every time I had club or rap music on when she was driving she would tap her gas foot. The cool thing too is that they really love the grandkids, and my kids really love them. It's awesome to have great grandparents around. They are a huge blessing. This year they asked me if I would like to marry them when they renew their vows, of course I said yes I'd be honored but it doesn't look like its going to happen now we were going to try and get my Dad's side of the family all up in this area so we could do it but Grandma hasn't been doing so good heath wise. I think they just want to do a little thing now but we'll see.

Anyways I guess this post is just to honor them. To let them know that I love them both very much and am Thankful for the role they've played in mine and my family's lives. Thanks for being you Grandma and Grandpa!! Love ya!

1 comments:

Darci said...

That is awesome that your kids get to enjoy their great grand parents. I had a great grandmother who I got to see a few times.