Life on Mars

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
OK, I don't normally post this kinda thing... I guess I don't normally post any normal thing haha...

I just finished watching a TV series called Life on Mars... Seemed different, caught my interest and was a sufficient time waster for when I just needed background noise during work stuffs. Well I'm thinking I want to talk about it but I don't want to wreck it for anyone else that is watching it. Let's just say I had no clue where it was going or what was going to happen...

If nobody is reading this is watching the show. OR if you are reading this and you have seen it, I'll take it from there.

ha-ha cheesy post :P

3 comments:

Lynnie Ha said...

i haven't a clue about the show. so as far as i'm concerned, spill it!!!

Lynnie Ha said...

shortly after reading this i watched an online sermon that kept reminding me of you, lol.... so maybe i's supposed to show ya! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Z8MV838xc

Darci said...

I haven't seen it. but let's hear about it?