I was gonna say sorry but I did that last time!

Thursday, June 07, 2007
Ok so ya.. I've been busy, haven't had much "play" time on the computer lately so I thought I would update everyone. Tom and I have officially launched our business full fledged. We recently sent out 200 flyers to the business's in town and we've got 200 more to go out soon. Our website is complete and were ROARING to get some work done. Please if you want some business cards to help us get our name out there again just ask and I'll be sure to give you a bunch to get around. Our website address is www.tcsicomputers.ca check it out let me know what you think now that its done. We'll be doing little tweaks here and there but thats just updating stuff as we go on.

I've been walking a bunch, I'd like to say a lot but with the rain and flooding we've been busy helping friends move stuff and prepare for the mess. Hopefully keep the water out of their houses. However we did go up Terrace Mtn. today and I felt like I did pretty well. I still can't fully keep up with Tom and Steve, but I didn't have to stop to make sure I was still alive a million times, couple little breather breaks and kept going at a steady pace. We didn't go the top today but that was on purpose we headed over to the rock face that you can see from the old bridge to get a birds eye view of the river... It looks like the water has gone down but actually it seems to have just spread out a bit more.
I think its pretty funny how some people are panicking and buying up lots of gas and groceries, worst case scenario they'd bring a barge up from the coast... Drive it in from Kitimat... I was talking to a friend of mine at Aqua Clear, I was getting water (cause we were out) and people are freaking out there too, buying like 20+ bottles of water... the great thing is that even IF the water got contaminated, they could still bottle water, they boil/filter/clean it anyways... Oh well...

On a side note, one of our long time friend families, dad had a massive heart attack the other day and passed away. The Rolleman's "Peter Rolleman" so the family is all in town flew up. Its great to see them again but Terrible it had to be this way. So PLEASE please pray for them as they definitely need it in this time. My thoughts and love go out to all of them!

So there you go I've updated!

Anaheim won the cup for those that didn't know...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Way to go with the walking. If you want I'll give a couple of your business cards to give to my dad to bring to the Union Hall.
Anaheim worked well for us.Scott got 2nd in his hockey pool and took home $150...he lucked out for sure.

Tamara said...

Anaheim can shove that cup.....

So did you take any pictures of the river from the rock?

Chris said...

Ya I'll be sure to get you some cards. And yes we did get pics, I'll post them later.