Sorry I've been busy...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
So ya, like the title says.. I've been busy, I've been working with Tom on our business. We've been designing the cards (which you've seen) we've designed a flyer for advertising purposes. Were working on the website www.tcsicomputers.ca feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. It's not done yet obviously were still working on some design stuff and filling in the content. **if the link doesn't work, give it a day or so and it should work fine**

Other then that I haven't been doing a whole heck of a lot. I've been trying to walk regularly and make smarter choices with my eating. I'm going to cut everything but water and the occasional (yes cutting back) Coke :P I've hiked Terrace mtn. twice now. The first time I just about puked cause I had the WORST breakfast possible. Second time wasn't nearly as hard and we made it all the way to the top. Once were up and down in 45mins were going to hike up Thornhill or Copper mtn. I'm serious about getting healthy I'm tired of being so out of shape. I want to be around for my kids not stuck on the couch eating potatoes chips.. My eventual goal is to lose about 100lbs I know most of you are thinking thats a lot but trust me I can lose it without gettin all skinny minny :P I'm large and in charge haha

I'm really enjoying not working at Alcan :P I'm spending time with my family and friends its nice. Working for yourself is the way to go! Its far less stressful and you can pick your own hours. Especially cause we don't have a store front. We schedule our work and get r' dun. It's nice. Once we start getting clients it will be even better. Instead of a few service calls here and there. We've been making great contacts, met one of the managers for C.N and my buddy Steve works for ikon he's been recommending us to people too its nice. Also my brother Andy, works high up in the N'sga Gov't so he's gonna recommend us as well. So things are looking up. Its exciting.

Anyways there's a little update. I'll post more at a later date.. I just figured you guys were getting sick of looking at the old posts wishing the Canucks were still in the playoffs. I sure do.. :-(
Blessings

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome about doing Terrace mountain!! Being healthy for my family is my number one reason for getting in shape as well!
Way to go Chris!!

Christy said...

Look at you and all your cuteness in that picture!!

I love you!

joni said...

hey Chris...i was wondering when Ud be up to posting again..sigh.. getting over the Canucks loss...
(moment of silence)
so glad you are back.

Ben and i want to climb terrace mountain soon... i am a bit nervous...hehe but you have encouraged me to gO.

It feels like our family's haven't seen each other in weeks...oh yea we haven't!! ...maybe you all could come for a roasty outside?

Chris said...

Yah, that'd be great! Christy went to PG with her mom today she won't be back till Sunday night.

As for Terrace mountain, if a big outta shape kid could do it then you and Ben could probably run up ;) Do it, its a great walk!!

Adam said...

Dude, I have to recommend doing the Ipod thing and walking to church. If you liked it half as much as I do you'd crap your pants. I'm proud of you and your decision Chris. I work till 4pm so if you're ever into a bike ride or walk give me a call. Grouchies rocks too I might add.

jessicabrandenbarg said...

Yeah terrace mountain kicks ass....
haha the first time i hiked it.... we got lost it got dark by the time we got to the top and we lost the trail.. i was with riteesha.. haha i couldnt even see her with her dark skin and shortness.. it was AWEFUL!! i wanted a cougar to come eat me!
this summer we should try and haul the church up there a couple times.. that would be super fun!!

Stephanie said...

No offence but I can't read your hockey posts, so I'm glad your back to normal now, lol.

Terrace Mountain, I miss that place.

Jenny said...

Just BBQ'ing steak tonight...you should post your steak marinade recipe...I've heard your steaks rock!!!
Hope you guys had a beauty-full day!

Michelle said...

YOU CAN DO IT. I KNOW.