Two days in a row!!!

Saturday, June 16, 2007
I'm pretty happy!!! Joni, Jenny you girls should SO DO IT! Come with us next time we go! Tom Carin and I went up Friday and actually set a new "record" 55mins up and 40-45 mins down. It's actually harder for me to go down, cause the impact on my ankle is quite a bit more. I have to find the proper footing as to not slip. Today we went up with a larger group, some guests from out of town that came to minister at our G.T.T really wanted to see the outdoors and get a view of the town, so I offered to take them up Terrace mountain on Sunday or Monday it wasn't going to work for either of those days so we just went up today. I'm feeling it a bit but I feel good. The good news is we shaved about 5mins off our time up, our time down was about the same maybe a bit more BUT we went down the opposite side of the mountain. I'm not sure I'd do it again until my ankle was more... trustworthy? lol I dunno it was pretty steep in some places, I'd go up that side but maybe not down.... but I'll prolly do it again anyways,

Anyways I just LOVE it I love being outside and getting exercise feels so good. I'm happy to be getting back in shape its gonna be a long journey but I don't care I really want to do it for my family's sake and for my health! Lots of people keep asking me about my weight and if I've lost the honest answer is I don't know and I don't care!!!!! My wife says she can see it in my face and what not but its not about that for me I just want to be healthy.

So here's a picture for all of you who've been thinking about doing it!

5 comments:

Christy said...

So proud of you love! You are doing awsome!

Tanya said...

Sweetness! I'd love to take a journey up there myself someday...give me a call sometime...Christy should come too! Jason too!

I'm so proud of you Chris!!

Jenny said...

Just give us the shout out Chris! You are doing awesome!
BTW Happy Father's Day. You and Christy are doing an amazing job with your wee ones. Have a good one!

joni said...

WHoot whOOt alright Chirs your on.

yikes


i nervously wait your call...haha

Bonnie said...

Thats awesome! I've wanted to climb Terrace Mountain for a lonnngg time now. Ive only done it once and it was when i was in elementry school. Im thinking about working my way up to doing to the Grouse Grind here...tho ya im not sure if i could make it! But im so happy for you:)