Canucks win 5-4 in Fourth OT CRAZY GAME

Thursday, April 12, 2007
WOW intense crazy game 72 saves Frigin insane. My only disappointment in the game was blowing a 2 goal lead and not playing hard for 2 periods. But WOW WOW WOW when they turned it up they owned it out there! Great game. I was on the edge of my seat all night long hoot'n and hollerin after every goal/hit/save. Or getting mad that they weren't playing hard hockey. I hope and pray the rest of the series doesn't go like that. 5.75hrs is along time you can bet they're gonna be tired after that game.
Had a good time glad you guys all came over ~ you know who you are. 6pm Friday is the next game show up early if you want.


On a side note I made dinner tonight :P It was REALLY Good, a few lucky people got to sample it other then my family. Gwen, I had to bring some to her cause she was helpin me out with some tips, things I was unsure of. Rossburger cause she didn't get to eat dinner seeing as she came from work to Playoff Central.

I've been craving Thai Sweet Chili sauce and today my wife was like what do you want for dinner. I always say the same two things Steak and Lobster or I dunno. She's been getting frustrated cause she wants to cook Yummy delights for me and I don't know what to cook. My excuse is that I don't know what we have for food so "you pick" Well today she went out for the day so I had the house to myself and thought why don't I do dinner for her.

Here's the recipe I used:
1/2 Onion ~ diced (could've used more but I thought it was to much, when it wasn't)
couple of garlic cloves crushed
some oil in the pan to saute the garlic and onion
fresh mushrooms sliced and sauted then added to the onions and garlic
4 boneless chicken breasts. (First I bbq'd them with sweet chilli sauce, seasoning salt, garlic salt and coarse pepper.) Then I cut them into bite sized pieces.
Red and Yellow peppers diced up. Then I added the chicken and peppers to the pan and 2 cups of cream (I actually used 3.5 on accident but it worked) then I used 1 cup of a dry white wine, I actually would've preferred to use more but I didn't (next time though)
Then I added some more of the sweet chili sauce to the mix about 3/4 cup and stirred in and let simmer for about 15 mins or more (needed the alcohol to be gone for my wife as she's still feeding the baby)

Then by my wife's choosing I used some angel hair spaghetti noodles and walla there you have it. Dinner ala Chris style. I've always loved cooking just hated the clean up part. So I don't do it a lot. But I might just have to get back into it.

Here's one of the dishes!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Chris, thanks SO MUCH, it was fantastic! Wow! Delish.

joni said...

Chris i am to say the least shocked.
i may not recovery till lunch time...(hehe)
You cook.... and shared with friends....and blogged the recipe...with a picture? WOW
Someone feel this mans head! heck someone feel mine...good job Chris.
And here i thought i'd just leave a WAAAAHOOO Keep GOIN Canucks!!!!
ps Thanx for opening your home up.

Jenny said...

Looks awesome!!!