2-1 Win OT

Monday, April 16, 2007
I was quiet bummed I didn't get to watch the game last night. Tom and I had to head to work 3hrs early but rest assured we tuned in on the radio and were following the play-by-plays. Good game, few things I wasn't happy with Linden and Pyatt not playing that hot but they made up for it in OT to give us the win. I'm pretty stoked for sure, do you realize that we "technically" haven't been down at all in this series. We won the first game, Dallas tied the series on the second game and now were up on the 2-1. In order for Dallas to win they'd have to win 3 straight now.

So something has been chappin my butt, I'm getting sick of everyone riding the Canucks saying they're on a Luongo train. He's not putting points on the board, sure he's a great goalie but do you hear them saying Turrco is keeping Dallas in the game? or Kipper or Brod? no you don't people need to stop saying that. If anything Turc is keepin Dallas alive and thats it, sure they've had plenty of scoring chances but SO HAS VAN. Grrr I hate critics :P

Thats my vent :P

So the game is on Tuesday at 5pm make sure your wearin your Canucks gear, and let me say it again for the record. IF YOUR NOT A FAN and only come to Dis the Canucks with NEGATIVE ATTITUDE... DON'T COME!!

GO CANUCKS GO

1 comments:

joni said...

4 Sure !! you tell it Chris!!!,,,and make sure you are wearing the team something!! right!! GO Canucks!!!!!

PS thanks so much for opening your home up Chris/Christy it has been a real blessing. truely