Ummm Hello STARBUCKS!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006
So I may as well go down to the local, yes thats right I said LOCAL Starbucks and sign my pay check over. I plan on living there! It has been open for 4 glorious days. Here's the catch... I haven't even had one drink yet. My wife went down with Ross last night to do a Starbucks run before they're show, I was so excited for my Venti Caramel Frap with extra caramel, but unfortanately I didn't get one :( I guess it was really busy and my wife wasn't really paying attention or thought maybe they just mixed it differently here I don't know.. It's not your fault honey BUT you still owe me one :)

Oh I will get my drink, I'm gonna head there straight away after work!!

2 comments:

Brenda Oig said...

Wow, a local Starbucks. Terrace is really moving up in the world. I remember when I was so excited because they put a Tim Hortons on the corner of our street there...was it Kalum? Now Starbucks. :) I hear you, though, I couldn't live without it. We have at least 6 Starbucks in Kamloops. :-)

Tamara said...

All I can say is...Halllaaaaa!