One of the Most Exciting Days of my Life

Thursday, February 26, 2009
OK so there's been a few days in my life that I'll never forget. First the day I gave my life to the Lord (I'll share that story another time) Second the Day I got married. My wife is incredible and the perfect choice for me, I'm so thankful to God for choosing her. Third and Fourth in no particular order, the days my children were born. Apr 4th and Feb 23. AND

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!


TODAY FEBRUARY 26th 2009 (NO Christy is not pregnant)

Tristan gave his life to the Lord today "Daddy guess what... what bud?... I asked Jesus to be in my heart today" and then he tells the story about when he did it and why. We've been teaching them about God and living our lives while trying to be an example to our children but never pushed the issue with him. I've asked him about it before once or twice but he wasn't ready and today all by himself he did it. I explained some things about it for him and he was excited.

So excited man I can't even handle it right now!! God is SO GOOD.
Something I've proclaimed over my home for my family from day 1. Joshua 24:15b "As for me and my household we will serve the Lord" !!

I'll let Christy post the rest of the story on her blog cause I know she's dying to do it too haha

Thank you everyone for praying for my family and we love you all


Blessings!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Seriously, one of the greatest days ever!!

Carin said...

SOOO AWESOME CHRIS!!! Another MAN for the kingdom!! a warrior in the making!!!

Gwen said...

There's nothing like hearing those words from your child. May God bless your family richly! Great things are ahead for you!!!