Things didn't work out...

Sunday, April 20, 2008
So everything was going fine, they drew up the contract and I was still asking some questions... Then I got an email saying I was over-qualified.. If there really is such a thing..

It's ok though Christy and I started to feel like it wasn't what God wanted for us anyways. They kept beating around the bush with some of the questions that I was asking and wouldn't give us straight answers.

So I'm back on the hunt for work, things are going well with TCSI Tom and I are staying busy, still not busy enough for full commitment but I trust that God is taking care of our needs as we haven't gone in want yet since being laid off.

weird post I know. Just wanted to post something I guess.

3 comments:

Darci said...

Wow.. Thats odd. It sounded so perfect. Over Qualified. A non compliment.
God will bring you the perfect oppurtunity.

Christy said...

Its not a weird post hun!

Jenny said...

Hey Chris, sorry it didn't work out,but better finding out what the company's about now rather than later!!
Something amazing will come your way for you guys!!

:)