TDRA

Monday, July 02, 2007
Well I had a great weekend, Tom and I are helping out at the Terrace Drag Race's, were running the time booth, in turn they're paying us a 100 bucks a day and advertising for our company. We were going to purchase a 2x8 sign with a little blurb and the TDRA picked that up too, they've been really good to us. Tom and I both love being involved its a blast we get front row seats to the races and our business gets plugged hardcore. Anyways I just thought I'd give a little update. Tristan and I are building a fort, I wish I had gotten some pictures from the start but I'll get some from today! If the weather holds up I'd like to have it finished today. Monday is our family day so thats what were doing, were gonna build T's fort and hang out.

Anyways just a short post!

0 comments: