I warned you :P

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
I told you all that I don't post very often. I'm glad you checking up my blog I've had good intentions of posting infact I check my own blog every day secretly hoping the blog gnomes have posted something witty for me. Unfortanetly they keep over looking my blog and spamming one of Starla or Sirenas or one of(insert name here)many blogs. I don't know how you girls do it. Having 3 or more blogs... I think I'd just GO BONKERS.

So my family is re-cooping from a massive flu bug. One that put my poor pregnant wife in the hospital for 8hrs on Friday and had my wife and I changing my son's bedding twice a night for two nights in a row, had me sleeping for 22.5 hours on Monday and loosing a total of 12lbs in 2 days. YUCK... I hate being sick I really do.
I swear by the end of it I was seeing things in funny colors.

Anyways truth is I don't really have anything to blog about right now I just felt like giving you guys a small update on life. So I'll continue throwing out random comments on your blogs and you'll know I'm still here. I'll continue hoping the blog gnomes post on my blog and being disapointed that some of you 'multi-bloggers' are hogging them, and you'll continue to check my blog becuase you are a bunch crAzy addicts hehe.

Blessings all!

6 comments:

Charlene said...

That's right we're crazy addicted! Anyway, just yesterday I said to myself, I have got to stop checking Chris's blog everyday... then this morning I got up and checked it. haha And it paid off!

starla said...

we'll keep commenting and harrassing you until you post again! muwahahahhahahah!!!!

Tanya said...

Finally...sheesh! But I guess you warned us all didn't you?

Glad to hear that you're all feeling better, you've had your share of being sick this summer...time to stop it already!

Jenny said...

Yes I have an addiction to blogging. I wonder if they offer a support group for it?
12 pounds in 2 days?? hmmm...I might have to head over to your guys' house and try and catch a flu bug! Just joking!!
Glad your family is on the mend. I feel for Christy and having to deal with being sick on top of being pregnant!

Tamara said...

You're now one of my famous links!!

Tommy Boy said...

Speaking of comments, that's now two I've left for you, and none on my blog.

I hate you all!! Not leavine me comments... I'm not your friend anymore... :P

Hope you're all better from the flu, the whole family.

Things are cruzing along slowly here. Monday I head up the coast a bit for some more amazing diving!! I'm going to dive a 110 metre long underwater CAVE!! And apparently it has sharks in it ;)

I'll try to post pics up when I get them!

Talk to you soon!

Tom