Just to make you go crAzy

Thursday, August 24, 2006
Haha I'm posting twice in one week.. Or twice in two weeks WHATEVER. So this morning I got up like every morning. No wait let me rewind a bit. Last night I was talking to my friend and he says "I totaly slept in today I was running around the kitchen in my underwear and the phone rang"... Anways it was his car pool buddy. So I was like did you forget to put your pants on cause he was out the door in about a min. He didn't, but I was like I'm gonna do it tomorrow, I'm gonna put my shirt and socks and shoes on and head out in my underwear. So sure enough I got up got dressed minus the pants and took the garbage to the curb. Just then my father-inlaw pulls in and I stumble around as to look more tired. Walk to the door and grab my backpack (which has my pants in it) Head out to the truck stumbling the whole way, open the door and he says "So ahh your going to wear your shorts to work today" and I look down and lift up my shirt then he realizes that its not shorts its my underwear I spin around like I'm looking for my pants and he's almost crying he's laughing so hard. I could hear Christy laughing from the bedroom window. Anyways then I say just kidding and pull my pants outta my bag. Now I'm at work blogging :P

This weekend I'm going camping with the fam the WHOLE fam. Well all of the wackadoo's in this area anyways. Thank God were not going to Lakelse I hate camping in places like that, to populated. However when you get some where that is away from people and quiet I love it. So we should have a ton o'fun. It'll be nice to get away from everyone and everything. No phones no nothing.

Peace out!

5 comments:

Christy said...

That is the highlight of my day! I must say it's always an adventure being married to you!

Tanya said...

You are crazy! Its been confirmed! Ha Ha!

starla said...

that is so funny! i wish i was there....no wait...i'm glad i wasn't there! Where are you guys camping? red sands? lawrence wants to canoe soon....

Jenny said...

Too funny!! It must be a sleep in day today. I actually woke up my husband because the alarm didn't go off!

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!!! I can totally see Keith doing the same thing!
Have fun camping!
Andrea