It's Official!

Monday, September 15, 2008
It's the time of year when Steph hates to read my blog (Don't worry I'll try harder to do more practical updates :P)

But Yes it's OFFICIALLY upon us. The countdown to VANCOUVER CANUCKS HOCKEY!! First pre-season game is Sept 22 at 6pm


I've got the bug I can't wait!! Tonight after Prayer, Tristan and I went and watched some hockey at the arena! My little tropper toughed it out till 10:30 and had a blast GO CANUCKS GO he says!! He was also like "Dad next time we HAVE to wear our Jerseys!!" Liv is sayin "nucks" now and she'll be right into it with T, Mommy and I!

So let's let the countdown begin!!!!

Make sure to check back here for the latest news and happenings of our Canucks!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yes!!!! Can't wait!!

Ruth said...

I'm thinking that Mark and I are going to have to get festive and cheer with you!

Anonymous said...

Canucks?! *shakes my head and wonders back to the Avs forum*