I'm so excited I could pee!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007
My wife is seriously the most amazing woman in the world! She spoils me to no end!! Not only did I get to go to Vancouver and watch my boyz play without her and the kids. She also "ok'd" the order of my NEW COMPUTER! AHHHHH Seriously its been WAY WAY WAY WAY to long I'm using an old beast that is dying and I'm always having to fix it, its about 8years old which is really old for computers. My new computer is gonna be SWEET and I gotta great deal on it, man that TCSI Computers company is great! They really know their stuff!!!

Thank you so much hun!! your the BOMB!


one quirk I've had lately... Blogger and Facebook is it me, is it this computer please tell me I need to know, I can't get on the pages most of the time, they won't load they're SO slow... Seriously if its not just me comment and let me know other wise I'm deleting both cause they're so so so so so so slow...

5 comments:

Tanya said...

I think its your computer...so I guess you can be glad that you are getting a new one :)

Anonymous said...

It's just you!! :)

Shirley said...

It's you, Chris - and thanks for the RAM - TCSI is great. S.

Chris said...

well if its me, I'm glad I'm getting a new computer :D

Jenny said...

Glad you got your new computer...
I'll be singing the same tune in January!!LOL