I know I know, "Update your Blog Chris"

Friday, November 09, 2007
If your actually still out there reading it anyways.. Truth be told I've just been waiting for the pictures. Lots to post so thats my excuse. It's HOCKEY season and I'm into it FULL FORCE I think out of the 24 games that have been on I've only missed umm 2 at most, including the PPV games (listened on the radio) I've even been to one already this year YES thats right I got to go to one!!! Stinkin awesome loved it!! Want to hit at least one more this year.

Sorry Steph, its hockey time I'm gonna be doing Hockey blogging in between life blogs.

So ya Tom says to me, I'm going to Van to get me a Tracker and I'm going to go to a Game when I'm there... I says I'm coming... he says Ya right, your wife won't let ya... I says Honey I'm going to Van to watch a game and drive back with Tommy... she says... Uhhh Ok have fun. Later on she gives me the stipulations. Needless to say I met them and off I went. We caught the Vancouver/Detroit game and the only thing that could've made it better is IF they hadn't dis-allowed the one Goal and IF they would've won. Other then that it was AWESOME. I got me a new jersey, have been battling the idea for awhile now and finally did it. Didn't get a name/number on it but I'm gonna probably send it away after Christmas, to get Linden or ??? Probably Linden cause he "may" retire soon.

Anyways it was great, got to see some of my family, stayed at Mom's for a night. Got to meet some buddies who've I've known for a couple years.. Yes I said "meet" were gaming buddies so we know each other from Online. But ya Great time!

Here's the pics!







So ya Pics are Courtesy of Tom, and we had a great time!

My wife ROX!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Your lucky that you put the "My wife Rox" at the bottom...because I think the only thing that could have made the game better if I was right beside you watching it too!

Jenny said...

There's nothing better than a live NHL hockey game. I saw the Canucks play the Penguins years ago when Pavel was in his glory. It was awesome. Scott and I get to go this February or March...yay..no kids...couple time...can't wait!!!!
Glad you had a blast! Your wife does Rock!

joni said...

finally.....


great post Chris.