Christmas is coming...

Wednesday, December 09, 2009
So Christmas is coming, I haven't done any shopping which is TOTALLY normal haha. I did get a the new iPhone even though Steph didn't give me any inside advice :-P It should be here any day HOPEFULLY... My phone died like I said in my previous post so I need something to fill that void.

Work has been ok, not great but good enough. I need to get more sleep but that's totally self inflicted.. I was pretty excited to start blogging again but I seem to have lost that motivation, it comes and goes I suppose.. Like most of you though I have noticed that it's been dead around the land of Blog.

Anyone have exciting Christmas plans or are you guys just staying home??

Does anyone leave Christmas shopping till Christmas eve like me?

Anyways I'm still DJ'ing lots this season and Jenny was the only one who thought of a DJ name for me, so you win the prize! Pick some tunes I'll rip you a good disc.

Ok well I'm out for now later!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

though this is not normal tradition...we will be with you shopping last minute!!

Jenny said...

I haven't bought one gift!!!!! I'm usually done in November!
We are going away for Christmas, done to the East Koots...so excited!
My hubby makes it a tradition to shop one or two days before Christmas. Must be a guy thing!
As for music, I like it all. How about a good alternative worship cd? I think that would be great and I'd share it with Scott.

Adam said...

I'm excited this year buddy. I thought of Charlene's special gift a month in advance, ordered it through the mother-in-law so Charlene doesn't see any paperwork on it. Man oh man I think she's going to be excited. Normally I buy the week before.