EDIT in the AM

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I updated... but then I deleted it all sorry

Keep Praying!!

EDIT:
Sorry... I want to update but I'm not ready :P So you'll have to put up with this.

Psalm 3 ESV
O Lord how many are my foes! Mare are rising against me; many are saying of my soul, there is no salvation for him in God. But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I cried aloud to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy hill. I lay down and slept; I woke again, for the Lord sustained me. I will not be afraid of many thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around. Arise, O Lord! Save me, O my God! For you strike all my enemies on the cheek; you break the teeth of the wicked. Salvation belongs to the Lord; your blessings be on your people!

Psalm 61 1-4 ESV
Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy. Let me dwell in your tent forever! Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings!

Psalm 62 5-8 ESV
For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.

Psalm 16 1&2 NIV
Keep me safe O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the Lord, you are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing. (The ESV says "Preserve me, O God,")

1 comments:

Ruth said...

aww man! i was all excited that you updated then i get here and its a lie :( come on all ready!