Lots to post.. no time to do it

Thursday, July 10, 2008
I don't really know what I'm doing I should be in bed...

I just had to post about Scuba Diving WOW WHOA YIPPEEEEE it is so cool I love it, breathing underwater. I can't wait to be in the ocean and really diving btw the Hotsprings are DISGUSTING you might want to re-think swimming there.

Anyways its the craziest coolest thing!! That's why I haven't been posting I've been reading/studying with my spare time.

Going to update soon you'll see!

Here's a couple pics from the dive the crew did out of Rupert.. I TOTALLY wish I was there...

(All pics taken by Tom Burbee http://tomsworldtrip.spaces.live.com/ or you can see him on Facebook where he'll be posting more)



Pretty insane huh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics. So exciting that you get to go suba diving. Your lucky. And yeah the hot springs is gross. But fun. lol. Can't wait to see pics from when you get to hit the ocean!!!

Adam said...

SCUBA rocks!!! Thanks for the info bro hopefully I can get a refresher course and get out with you.

Ruth said...

Cool Pics! You totally need to post more...i read it! So schedule in some time.....NEWB!!!!!