To Quit or Not To Quit...

Friday, January 11, 2008
I'm literally at the end of my rope, I've tried everything but I just can't work here anymore... The one thing that keeps my sanity is working with a good friend of mine. It's just to much now I can't handle the stress of the... the... stupidity the complete lack of professionalism, the crap that gets handed down the line. Of everyone here other then my buddy and one other guy (maybe, but he doesn't do what we do) I'm by far the most qualified, with actual school under my belt. Legit experience in what I do. Real people skills. (one of the deciding factors for our wage, that apparently doesn't apply to me)

ARGHHH I can't even type this without getting SO MAD I want to phone my boss and forget who I am and tell him everything I know I don't want to tell him or her or who the heck ever my boss is. I want to quit right now, right this very second... Come to grips Chris you have a family to feed and take care of... A family to feed and take care of.... A family to feed and take care of...

Ok here's my plee seriously, if anyone, ANYONE knows of a decent job that I can apply for seriously tell me right away, I don't care what it is I just need to make minimum 2G a month (take home) and I'm outta here.. I'll drive a cab, whatever I don't care... I just can't take this anymore, I really really really REALLY can't ...

God give me your grace and understanding to know why you have me here, but PLEASE PLEASE open the doors for me to find something else. Cause I can't do this anymore.

Can't

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh Chris...I'm sorry that you're having such a bad time with work...we will pray that something else comes up for you that you will enjoy...or that something changes where you are at right now...keep lookin up!!

Tamara said...

I know exactly how you feel dude! I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you. Would you ever truck drive?

Gwen said...

Sorry about this, Chris, I had no idea. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Anita said...

I wish I could help Chris! If you guys are willing to re-locate (here would be good) there are lots of jobs available.
But, why re-locate when you live in the best place on earth :(
I'll keep my ears open!

Jenny said...

Praying for you Chris!! I hope that today was better for you!!
Something better will come your way.
If I hear anything I'll let you know!