Quirks of Life...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Ok so here's the scoop... I HATE having my whole weekend planned out for me. There I've said it, it's out in the open. I'm a creature of habit. Don't get me wrong if I've got something that I'm looking forward to I'm cool with it like a confrence in town or out of town. It's when its a bunch of small thing piled into one weekend that gets to me. I'm night owl, I love to be awake at night and because of that I don't sleep much. Lately I have been but typically I don't go to bed till 1 or or 2am then I'm up for work around 5:30. So by Friday night I'm usually pretty tired. Let me sleep in on Saturday and everything is ALL good :P If I don't get any sleep I'm wiped for the whole week. So yah I'm complaining :P I had one of those weekends last weekend, and I've got another one this weekend. So we'll see what happens...

5 comments:

starla said...

lawrence was feeling the same way this last weekend. Too many little things to do and he didn't feel recharged for a new work week. Its hard to say "no i cant do that i need to sleep and relax" its sounds selfish but if you don't then you burn out fast.

Adam said...

It's good to vent sometimes my friend. Hope and pray you have a special touch from the Lord to see you through. Blessings.

Carin said...

awww you poor thing!

Anonymous said...

Here's a thought.....GO TO BED EARLIER!!

Suck it up princess!!!

Blessings,
Keith

Carin said...

ok - so my posts aren't showing up til you approve... nice! (I just figured this out now... lol)